Max's RV Heavy Cut Oxidation Remover is a fast-cutting compound that is designed to remove heavy oxidation and staining from gel coat fiberlgass surfaces. Designed as a multi-step oxidation restoration system, Max's RV Heavy Cut Oxidation Remover does the heavy lifting by making quick work of dull, faded, oxidized gel coat fiberglass surfaces. Once the gloss and color has been restored, follow with Max's RV One-Step Ceramic Polish & Sealant to refine the surface while locking in the shine. Apply by hand or machine.
- Shake well.
- Apply an X of polish directly onto heavy cutting foam or wool pad.
- Spread polish over a 2’ x 2’ area with the machine turned OFF. For a rotary polisher, set speed between 1200 and 1500 RPM. For a dual action polisher, set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM.
- Using a slow arm movement with heavy downward pressure, perform 4-5 section passes, or until the polish turns clear.
- Buff to a high gloss using a clean, soft microfiber or terrycloth towel.
- Follow with Max's RV One-Step Ceramic Polish & Sealant to further refine and protect surface.
Made in the USA