McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Remover is a fast-acting cleaner designed specifically for removing pesky bug splatter from your vehicle's exterior surfaces. Use Road Kill Bug Remover on paint, wheels, glass, chrome, and plastic trim with confidence. This surface-safe formula breaks up and dissolves bug splatter so it can be safely washed away, before the bug splatter has a chance to cause any damage. McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Remover works especially well to remove stubborn love bugs. For heavy duty bug removal, pair Road Kill Bug Remover with the Road Kill Bug Scrubber.
Always ensure surface is cool to the touch.
Bug removal on exterior surfaces:
- Spray Road Kill Bug Remover directly onto surface and allow it to dwell for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the area clean with a soft microfiber towel. For easy love bug removal, use a McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Scrubber.
- Road Kill Bug Remover can be diluted 1:1 with water for bug removal on well-maintained vehicles.
- Dampen a microfiber towel with water.
- Spray Road Kill Bug Remover directly onto surface and microfiber towel.
- Firmly hold microfiber towel on surface for 1 minute.
- Gently wipe clean.
- Dry surface with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- For stubborn road tar, a second application may be necessary.
Add 3-4 ounces directly into wash bucket and wash as you normally would.
Made in USA.