McKees's 37 Leather Shampoo 70/30 is a dedicated leather cleaner. This is a rich, water-based leather cleaner that opens the pores to remove dirt and soil while infusing the leather with lanolin and mink oil. This cleans deeper than our Total Interior Cleaner, while adding some protection as well. There are cleaners that break down natural oils found in the leather. These are oils that are added during the tanning process that give leather a luxurious, rich feel. Our leather shampoo preserves these oils and extend the life of the leather. It is safe on light, dark and colored leather surfaces. Also, 100 percent safe on delicate stitching. This non-alkaline cleaner can remove just about any stain from your car's leather upholstery.
Benefits of McKee's 37 Leather Shampoo 70/30:
McKees's 37 Leather Shampoo 70/30 penetrates deep into the leather, lifting dirt and grime from every pore ensuring that the leather remains supple and soft.
- Vacuum to remove loose dirt and grit particles.
- Test colorfastness on an inconspicuous area.
- Spray cleaner directly onto surface and allow to dwell for 30 seconds.
- Gently agitate the cleaner using a soft-bristled brush.
- Wipe away excess cleaner with a dry, clean microfiber towel.
- Follow with McKee's 37 Leather Conditioner or McKee's 37 SiO2 Leather Guard
Note: Do not use a brush when cleaning King Ranch style leather.