McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is a heavy duty degreaser and cleaner that safely removes silicone-based tire dressings, browning, dirt and grime from your car's tires. Also, it works well on white walls. Tires have rubber conditioners, antiozonants, and UV absorbers that help keep the tire flexible. Harsh cleaners will cause these ingredients to leach out of the tire and cause browning. McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is non-caustic, non-acidic, and it will not harm your tires. We recommend spraying the wheel with water first, to be sure any unwanted overspray is easy to remove. The Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is an acrylic-based resin that forms a flexible, chemical-resistant coating on your tires. If you are going to use the McKee's 37 Tire Coating, you must use the McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator first in order for it to adhere.
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Wet wheels, not tires, prior to application.
- Spray a liberal amount of McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator directly onto DRY tire and allow to dwell for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub using a stiff-bristled brush; wet bristles often. We recommend using the Low Profile Tire Brush because it’s stiff and easy to hold on to.
- Thoroughly scrub the tire until all browning is removed.
- Tires are completely cleaned when white foam is produced as you scrub.
- Thoroughly rinse wheels and tires, ensuring all traces of the cleaner are removed.
- Allow tires to dry and then apply McKee's 37 Tire Coating.