McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Remover is a fast acting cleaner that eliminates annoying bug guts before damage is caused to your paint's finish. If you live in the South Eastern United States and throughout Florida that's plagued by the dreaded love bug, you will be able to remove them as well. Bug guts break down immediately, releasing enzymes that will etch your clear coat. It can also be used on heavy road film, road grime, and tar. McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Remover is a concentrated formula that can be diluted 1:1 with water. Our formula uses advanced clear coat safe surfactants. Just spray on, wipe off. No rinsing. It's safe on paint, chrome, glass, and plastic trim.
Always ensure surface is cool to the touch.
Bug removal on exterior surfaces:
- Spray Road Kill Bug Remover directly onto surface and allow it to dwell for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the area clean with a soft microfiber towel. For easy love bug removal, use a McKee's 37 Road Kill Bug Scrubber.
- Road Kill Bug Remover can be diluted 1:1 with water for bug removal on well-maintained vehicles.
- Dampen a microfiber towel with water.
- Spray Road Kill Bug Remover directly onto surface and microfiber towel.
- Firmly hold microfiber towel on surface for 1 minute.
- Gently wipe clean.
- Dry surface with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- For stubborn road tar, a second application may be necessary.
Add 3-4 ounces directly into wash bucket and wash as you normally would.
Made in USA
1, 22oz. Road Kill Bug Remover
2 Preimium Gold Microfiber Towels
1 Two pack of Road Kill Bug Scrubber