IGL Ecoclean Gluoff is a zero VOC adhesive remover that uses nanotechnology to effectively remove adhesives and gunk with ease. Removing residual adhesives and dried, harden glue can be messy, time consuming and if not done properly, result in damage to your finish. The natural based formula of IGL Ecoclean Gluoff changes all that, making it easy work without the usual harsh chemicals or odors, just spray it and wipe it way. Effective for removing adhesives from tint, ppf, vinyl wrap, and glass stickers, IGL Ecoclean Gluoff is safe to use on all surfaces.
How to Use:
- Spray directly onto affected area and clean the adhesives with a white clean non-scratch scouring pad to loosen and remove glue residue.
- Wipe off any residues immediately with a microfiber towel to clean off and check for any remaining adhesive.
- Repeat where necessary.
- It is recommended to work in small 2x2 feet areas at a time.
- Note: Do not leave Ecoclean Gluoff to dwell
- Wipe off any spills or excess immediately