Collinite Marine Fleetwax Cleaner Wax No. 870 is a versatile, easy to use all-in-one cleaner wax which is ideal for large fleet applications when time and money are a priority. No. 870 is an award winning single step formula that never compromises performance. This easy single step formula removes light oxidation/discoloration, film, and stains on fiberglass surfaces leaving behind a vibrant high gloss finish and a durable protective coating that shields for months against ultraviolet radiation, salt spray , weathering and more.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
- For exterior marine detailing use
- Available in 16 fluid ounces and 64 fluid ounces
- Average Spread/Coverage: 500-1,000 square feet