What is it? - Multi-purpose conditioner and protectant for leather, vinyl, plastic and rubber surfaces.
What does it do? - Conditions and protects leather, vinyl, plastic and rubber surfaces.
When do you use it? - After first cleaning the surface, follow-up with an application of the 3D LVP Conditioner to restore, preserve and protect.
Why use 3D LVP Conditioner over other options? - The types of materials used for car interiors inside modern cars are superior in quality and longevity that the types of materials used decades ago. This is great for us car owners, but you still need to be pro-active and use something to maintain the life, longevity, and appearance of these continually changing materials. The chemists at 3D are well-aware and stay up to date with the continuing improvements and changes to the technology and materials used inside automotive interiors. As technology changes and new materials are introduced to improve the quality of any car manufacture’s fleet of vehicles, it’s not a surprise to our chemist, it’s their job to stay up to date with these changes. This is why our product formulas are continually evolving to ensure our formulas stay current with these manufacturing improvements world-wide in the automotive industry. And this is why you should trust and use 3D products for the inside of your car. They are the best product because they use premium ingredients, green technology and the formulas are always current to match the surface they are to be used on.
- Conditions and protects leather, vinyl, plastic, and rubber surfaces.
- Restores and maintains flexibility, stretch
- Helps to prevent cracking, tearing, fading, and discoloring.
- Creates a rich natural appearance with matte sheen.
- Non-greasy, non-oily, non-glossy with zero residues after wipe-off
- Contains all-natural mink oil to replenish a soft supple feel and extend the life of leather and vinyl.
- Has a light, fresh leather scent to restore that new car smell.
- 3D’s green technology is Earth-friendly, biodegradable and VOC compliant.
- Safe for coated leather. Not for use on nubuck or aniline leather surfaces. Also, not for use on Alcantara, micro-suede or velour surfaces.