McKee's 37 Ceramic Wheel Coating is a nano-glass ceramic coating that protects against road grime, tar, oil, and break dust. Nano-glass ceramic covers your wheels in a robust protective shield that resists brake dust build up. Brake dust is made up of dust from the pads and the rotors. The mixture eats the wheels' protective coating and will pit the metal over time. An application protects up to two weeks between washes. Brake dust is removed with little effort with McKee's 37 ceramic wheel coating. Even on brake dust ridden German sports sedans. Ceramic Wheel Coating protects of all types of wheels, including clear coated, painted, polished aluminum and chrome. It takes little to to apply and dries clear. Your wheels will be protected up to two years. The coating is highly concentrated. A four ounce bottle will last years.
1. Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
2. Thoroughly clean each wheel first using McKee's 37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner Gel.
3. Spray McKee's 37 Ceramic Wheel Coating directly onto foam applicator and evenly distribute over the wheel.
4. Work the coating into the surface until it disappears.
5. Lightly buff with a clean, soft, lint-free microfiber towel.
Made in USA