Collinite Marine Fiberglass Boat Cleaner No. 920 is an easy to use compound that cuts through moderate chalkiness/oxidation, discoloration, tough stains and film. The easy application restores original color and results in a smooth finish that is ideal and ready for Collinite last step waxes. No. 920 improves wax bond, spread/coverage and durability.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
- Average Spread/Coverage: 250-500 sq feet