For a limited time receive a FREE Microfiber Towel with your purchase! Retail value of $5.99!
Restore yellowed, fogged, scratched and cloudy headlights quickly and easily with this easy-to-use kit! Dont settle for single-use kits. You can bring several headlight lenses back to life and keep them clear with this all-in-one kit!
Our headlight lens restorer kit can bused on headlights, tail lights, windshields, plastic camper windows, eisenglass, helmet face shields, boat hatches, light bars, bug deflectors... Fast, safe & easy-to-use. Bottom line? This kit really works. Guaranteed! Plus, unlike other kits, you can use it again & again. Improve visibility, stay safe. Simple 1-step process. No hazardous chemicals.
(1) Flitz Polish-Paste 1.7oz
(1) Flitz Ceramic Sealant 1.7oz
(1) 1000 Grit Abrasive Scuffing Pad
(1) Mini 3" Buff Ball
(1) Easy to follow instructions
For acrylic headlights that are faded/yellowed:
1. Apply a thin layer of the Flitz Polish to the surface of your headlight.
2. With the 3-inch Mini BuffBall attached to your drill (run at a minimum of 1800rpm up to maximum of 2500rpm), apply slight pressure & buff with back & forth motion over headlight. Repeat if necessary.
3. Finish with Flitz Ceramic Sealant and a microfiber for long-lasting protection.
For acrylic headlights with distressed clearcoat & extreme fading/yellowing:
1. Moisten the ultra fine scuff pad enclosed with Headlight Restoration Kit with water.
2. Buff the surface of the headlight with the moistened pad in a back & forth motion.
3. Wipe residue away and proceed with steps 1-3 shown in first instruction paragraph above.