McKee's 37 All In One Headlight Restoring Polish is a one-step solution to restoring dull, faded, oxidized headlight lenses. Compared to a traditional headlight restoration process that requires multiple steps including sanding, McKee's 37 All In One Headlight Restoring Polish acts as both a heavy duty compound as well as a restoring polish that removes oxidation and haziness while improving clarity. McKee's 37 All In One Headlight Restoring Polish improves vehicle safety by removing the film of oxidation that hinders your vehicle's headlight output.
- Ensure surface is clean and cool to the touch.
- Tape off paint surrounding lenses. Apply using a drill or polisher equipped with the proper backing plate and foam or wool cutting pad.
- Dispense a line of polish around outer edge of pad. Press pad to lens cover and turn on. If you are using a drill or rotary polisher, set speed between 1500 and 1800 RPM. If you are using a dual action polisher, set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM.
- Work polish in until it turns clear.
- Wipe off residue with a microfiber towel. Repeat if necessary.
- Follow with McKee's 37 Headlight Protectant Spray to retard UV-induced yellowing and fading.