McKee's 37 FAST Water Spot Remover breaks up and dissolves the calcium and mineral deposits that create unsightly water spots. This water spot remover is designed to bridge the gap between waterless washes, and not for water spots that have been present for months or years. In a situation when a waterless wash is too weak and a compound too aggressive, time can be saved in addition to preserving the clear coat by using McKee's 37 FAST Water Spot Remover. This is an inexpensive alternative to mechanically abrading water spots that were not removed in a timely manner. Keep in mind that clear coat is only 3 mils thick.
- Do not apply to surfaces that are hot to the touch.
- Spray a heavy amount of FAST Water Spot Remover directly onto affected area.
- Allow to dwell for 1 minute.
- Wipe affected area clean using a towel dampened with McKee's 37 Waterless Wash On The Go, or wash the vehicle using McKee's 37 Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo.
- Apply McKee's 37 FAST Wax to reinforce the existing wax protection.