McKees's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer is a two-in-one cleaner and restorer for exterior glass surfaces. Use McKees's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer to remove water spots, light scratches, mineral deposits, tar, paint over spray, and industrial fallout from your vehicle's windshield. McKees's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer uses a combination of glass-safe abrasives and citrus-cleaning agents that remove the water spots on a mechanical and chemical level. McKees's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer will quickly and effortlessly restore the clarity to cloudy, hazy windshields. McKees's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer can be applied by hand or machine.
- McKee's 37 High Performance Glass Restorer can be applied by hand or with a polisher. To apply by hand, pour a nickel size amount onto the orange side of the Orange Foam Applicator.
- Rub the product onto the glass in overlapping circular motions. Allow a haze to form. Buff the glass with a microfiber towel.
- To apply by machine, use a polishing pad on a variable speed polisher. We recommend using a dual action polisher because cutting is not needed to gently polish the glass.
- Work the polish into the glass at a low speed (no more than 3000 OPM) using minimal pressure. When the polish starts to dry, turn the machine off and lift it off the glass.
- Use a microfiber towel to wipe away the haze and buff the glass to a shine.