Poorboy's World Strip Down Wax Stripper is a powerful cleaner that safely removes previously applied waxes and sealants, helping to prep the vehicle for polishing or coating. Poorboy's World Strip Down Wax Stripper is strong enough to remove mold and mildew, yet safe enough to be used on painted surfaces. Poorboy's World Strip Down Wax Stripper cuts through tough road film and grime that a regular car wash would not remove.
- Strips Off Wax and Sealants
- Removes Polishing Oils & Residue
- Cuts Through Tough Road Film
- Gets Rid of Mold and Mildew
- Dissolves Dirt & Grime
- Softens and Removes Tree Sap
- Prepare your car wash supplies such as water supply, car wash soap, buckets, etc before using.
- Rinse vehicle thoroughly with clean water to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Without drying the vehicle, spray Strip Down directly onto the paint surface that you want to strip.
- Make sure to obtain even coverage and proceed to spray Strip Down onto the all of the vehicle's painted surfaces.
- Now wash and agitate the surface with a wash mitt and car wash soap as usual.
- Rinse thoroughly, dry and proceed with detailing as usual.
With Strip Down from Poorboy's World, you will now have a paint surface that is free of wax and sealant and is ready for polishing and reapplication of your favorite paint protection products.