Experience the next level of washing with Absolute Rinseless, a meticulously formulated premium soap alternative. Harnessing the power of a unique subset of polymers, Absolute goes beyond traditional soap by encapsulating and emulsifying dirt like never before. Its innovative formula instantly softens water upon mixing, minimizing the risk of hard water spotting. The result is an impeccably clean and ultra-smooth surface.
With Absolute Rinseless, you have the freedom to wash your vehicle anytime and anywhere. Whether you're a professional detailer or a passionate enthusiast, this versatile product ensures safe and easy cleaning on all exterior and interior surfaces. From paint, coatings, wraps, PPF, and trim to plastics, leather, and upholstery, Absolute is designed to deliver exceptional performance across the board.
Embrace the absolute perfection of a truly clean and efficient washing experience with Absolute Rinseless. Let its advanced formula redefine your expectations and provide the ultimate satisfaction for all your automotive cleaning needs.
- Start with vehicle that is cool and dry to the touch. Shade is preferred, but can be safely used in direct sunlight with washing one section at a time.
- Add one ounce of Absolute to 2 gallons of water (256 to 1 dilution) in a wash bucket.
- Submerge a wash mitt or multiple microfiber towels and mix the product thoroughly.
- Squeeze excess product from wash mitt and towels and begin washing from top to bottom of the vehicle, dipping back into the wash bucket often. PRO TIP: Soiled areas can be pre-treated utilizing the same dilution of 256 to 1 in a trigger/pump sprayer. Especially recommended for heavily soiled areas.
- No rinsing is required after the panel has been wiped down, simply take a plush microfiber and dry the area to a smooth finish. For use as a quick detailer, dilute 64 to 1.
- For use as a clay lubricant, dilute 128 to 1. For glass and interiors, dilute 56 to 1.